Privacy statement Pike Master Lures: June 2019
- Pike Master Lures carry out the privacy law.
- Your data is safe with us and we use it with care.
- In this privacy statement we explain what we do with your information.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- When you contact us, we use your (personal) web details in order to handle your orders properly.
- We also receive information about payment from your bank. We have a legitimate interest in this. We only keep this information until your order has been completed.
Providing data to third parties:
- We work with certain partners that maybe can receive your personal data from us.
- With the exception of our partners, we do not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police require this if there is a suspicion of a crime).
- We would like to send you advertising about news or services. We do this: by our e-mail & social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram)
- You can object to this advertisement at any time. Each e-mail contains an unsubscribe link. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option.
Changes to this privacy statement:
- When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
You have the following rights:
- Getting an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it, access to the exact personal data we have, having us correct errors, having us remove outdated personal data, withdrawing permission and objecting to a certain use.
- Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
To file a complaint:
- If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: Authority for Personal Data.
- You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some pages of our works are not optimal. See also our disclaimer
For questions / information about our privacy statement, go to: contact
All rights reserved